John Rich, Owner
Rich's Sew & Vac is family owned and operated. Rich's has served the Salem area since 1973. In 2002, we expanded to open a store in Albany, serving the Albany, Corvallis, and Eugene area. We are located in the Fred Meyer complex in Salem and the Safeway complex in Albany.
We are committed to excellent customer service, ongoing support of your purchases, and continuing education to help ensure that you get the most out of your investment.
Innovation & Technology:
Today's sewing machines are fun, easy to use, and technologically advanced giving you the opportunity to create one masterpiece after another. Stop in the store nearest you so our sewing enthusiasts can show you which machine fits your needs, and how we can make your sewing more successful and fun! Check out our calendar for the next fun class and come watch for a spell...you'll see why the sewing hobby and profession is making a comeback...there are more ideas, fabrics, and opportunities than ever before.
Some of what Rich's Sew & Vac offers:
- FREE Instruction (with all our premium new machines, software, and sergers)
- Used Machines and Trade-Ins
- Excellent Prices
- Local Factory-Authorized Repairs and Service (over 40 years' experience with all brands and models)
- Unparalleled Product Knowledge
- Only The Best Brands
- Huge Selection of Sewing Machines, Vaccuums, Supplies, and Notions
- Continued Education with Serger, Sewing, and Quilting Clubs
- First Class Events with National Educators and Celebrities
- Sewing Retreats and Seminars